Petris is back in Uppsala
Petri Räisänen is a much appreciated and internationally recognized Ashtanga Yoga teacher, who gives workshops worldwide and is well-known for his calmness, charisma and ”magic touch”. Petri has been coming to Ashtanga Yoga Uppsala since 2008 and we are truly looking forward to hosting him yet again in 2022 🙂
October 14-16 2022
Friday October 14
6 OR 7:15 Mysore
15:30-17:30 Led Primary Series
17.45-19:45 In-Depth Workshop:
- Opening discussion, Chanting, Pranayama & Meditation
Saturday October 15
7 OR 8:30 Mysore
13.00-16.30 In-Depth Workshop:
- 13-15 Yoga of higher states: Samadhi’s
There are many types and states of Samadhi’s described in the yoga philosophy. Which are the types and how to practice to reach the higher states? Theory and meditation practice.
- 15.15-16.30 Healing mantras and Pranayama.
There are many kind of mantras available. In this class we will be chanting mantras which has a healing focus and connection to the life creating elements.
Sunday October 16
7 OR 8:30 Mysore
12.30-15 In-Depth Workshop:
- 12:30-14:15 Building a strength through the asanas and acrobatics.
Here Petri will introduce a few self healing and strengthening techniques for preventing injuries and healing existing ones.
- 14.30-15 Guided self-healing meditation.
Guided meditation based on the energy healing and mind work.
- Full workshop Friday-Sunday (Asana + In-Depth):
- Mysore ONLY (Friday-Sunday)
- Mysore SINGLE class
- Led Primary SINGLE class
Please notify us:
- If you prefer early or late Mysore OR Full Primary on Friday
- If you prefer the early or late Mysore group on Saturday-Sunday
No student discount for international teacher’s workshops, sorry.
This workshop is not suitable for total beginners.
"Yoga is a path to undo the root of all types of misery through the direct experience of deep, clear, open awareness"
- Richard Freeman